ALL-NEW MUSTANG 1650RT TRACK LOADER
Mustang is proud to announce the all-new 1650RT Compact Track Loader, built on a adapted 1650R skid loader chassis for 85% parts commonality. The 1650RT offers an operating capacity of 1,650 lbs. (748 kg), and a maximum lift height of 119.6" (3038 mm) when fully raised. Powered by a 69.9 hp (52.1 kW) Tier IV Yanmar engine, the 1650RT provides 179 ft.-lbs. (242.7 Nm) of torque.
- IdealTrax™ Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Multiple control choices; Pilot Joystick, T-bar, Hand/Foot, Pilot Dual-Hand
- Yanmar Tier IV 69.9 hp engine (52.1 Kw) at 2500 rpm providing 179 ft.-lbs. of torque
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics available with 28.5 gpm (107.9 L/min) flow
- Multiple Track Widths and Tread Patterns
- Low Operating Weight of 8,020 lbs. (3638 kg) expands transport options and low ground pressures for high flotation
- Compact machine width of 66" (1676 mm) and overall machine height to ROPS at 77.5" (1969 mm)
- Excellent Breakout Forces;
- 4,230 lbs. (1,919 kg) Tilt
- 5,060 lbs. (2,295 kg) Lift
- Hydrostatic 2-Speed Drive System- Standard
- Standard triple flange, maintenance free bogies
- Excellent service access to maintenance components:
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist in lifting and holding in place.
- Swing-out rear door allows full access to filters, fluid reservoirs, and other maintenance components.
- Swing-out Cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area
- The ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring and latches safely in place for easy internal access to pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors